Friday, June 11, 2010

Arceus R4 Cheat For Pokemon Soul Silver




PROVINCIA SI PROVINCIA NO!!!!

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....^_^

Che fine ha fatto l'idea di abolire le province sotto i 200.000 abitanti che tanto spreco di denaro, dice il governo, portava allo Stato Italiano????
Puff... sparita!!!

Come mai???
Semplice la storia più o meno è questa, all'inizio dovevano essere 110 le province da eliminare, poi si è passati a 24, poi ancora a 10 perchè non potevano togliere quelle con le regioni a special statute.
Finally fell back to 4 as I recall were Isernia, Vibo Valencia, Freeze and 4th do not remember, however, does not change anything ..... Well yesterday decided that eliminating those 4 do not save much .

probably in the next election it will be a Trojan horse to gather enough votes do not you think so??
I believe that both the left and right, now I know all kill kill nà race, exploit the idea as risfrutteranno the decline of parliament have spoken of so much but then they did nothing!

the end dear friends this is Italy and its leaders say that more is so obvious .....

HASTA SIEMPRE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment