Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Can I Have Tea While Fasting



The President elezzione der


One day all of the animals

Subjected to work,

decisero d'elegge un Presidente

cje je guardasse l'interessi loro,

C'era la società de li Majali,

la società der Toro,

er circolo der basto e della soma,

la lega indipendente fra li somari residenti a Roma,

c'era la fratellanza de li gatti soriani,

de li cani, de li cavalli senza vetturini,

la lega fra le vacche, bovini e affini....

Tutti pjiorno parte a l'adunanza.

Un somarello che Well the ambizzione

dè Fasse elect had started wearing the skin of a lion

said - Beasts voter, I know moved: the civirtà,

freedom progress .... er

er actual program that's what I

istesso der c'hè the people!

So you will vote compact er my name ...

Defatti he was elected its

Er glad he made a jackass rajo.

er then only the people of the beast saccorse sbajo.

d'Ave pijato a pacifier p'un lion.

Miffarolo !.... Imbrojone Buvattaro !..... !.....

pijato I have said then er ass

nun and the plant will die of accident nemmanco

pè worse that you put me screwdriver!

Silence! And the President met er!

(trilussa)

Meditate people meditate ......

Hasta siempre!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment