Friday, September 17, 2010

Starting A Waxing Business From Home




SCUSI POSSIAMO AVERE UN AUTOBUS IN PIU'?

HOLAAAAAAAAAA ^ _ ^

would be a lawful request to want more in a bus, but it is a sad story that goes on for now I do not know how many years and the beginning of each school year is the same thing.
later this year between school reform and cuts all the saints the situational worsened the guys that I come from Guidonia Palombara not have the means, or rather should arrive back home on Via Tiburtina sadly known for accidents that are waiting for the bus from Rome which takes a long ride so poor they get home late and exhausted.

Now is not that we want to make parents overly apprehensive but since the line Guidonia Palombara there it would only move the bus schedules, simple thing you say, just that the Deans of the schools send out schedules and managers Cotral adapt the same way to me ..... Laughs!
As is usually the ball bounces in Italy from one to another, we have technology and PC fax and so you can not do something that I think is not so complicated ....

and I ask you let your children down the street one hour while waiting for bus arrivals this blessed .... and yet I pay a service and then I would take advantage seems reasonable to me .... and yet what it takes to resolve This pretty much .... could someone answer me?

Ask and answer is courtesy of lawful!!

Hasta siempre!

0 comments:

Post a Comment