Thursday, September 23, 2010
Nike Jacket Rn 56323, Headphones
EXCUSE ME, WE HAVE A BUS IN PIU '?
Part Two
I had finished the previous post with the phrase "it is permissible to ask you please respond "....
Well dear friends do you think somebody answered?
Then the story continued as follows: -
Cotral we called those of us who said it did not depend on them, but the headmaster of the school in question who was required to send a fax with the times, to make a fax it takes 3-4 minutes more or less extends Tie Me vojo 5 ......
but it took 5 days, think that we have solved the case, but de 'that .......
We are moms go to school and we talked to the vice-president, it seems there is never the principal (the Scarlet Pimpernel) ....... at this school there are countless vice ... well after all this talk seems that I am either party fax, surely walk because it took him 5 days!
Then this morning I finally managed to have the famous final hours, by phone, because it seems that the letter I can not have it until tomorrow because you have to make photocopies ..... Azzolina what it takes!
Therefore I went by the Transportation of the town to urge, of course, as usually happens in Italy each download on the responsibility and the poor citizen is buffeted from side to side waiting for an answer, but the commissioner will try to answer the question .... maybe!
But it took the morning and a good dose of patience and a steady hand to let us (okay let's go mad I know ).... :)
All this because you do not have adequate time school that apparently had to be communicated before the start of the year, but I say who the heck had to communicate? Nun if you know!
Meanwhile, the poor little kids have to walk miles to the always hoping that the bus is quite empty to be taken to climb because otherwise it opens the doors and not even have to wait quello successivo......... e poi ancora quello successivo......... e poi ancora quello succesivo......no no non si è incantato il pc e neanche le dita sulla tastiera ma funziona proprio così, aspettano finchè non riescono a salire!!
Per il momento rimango in attesa di ulteriori sviluppi e sarà con piacere che vi terrò informati!
vi lascio con una frase alla Nadia.....
" La pazienza è una gran dote per chi ce l'ha...... ma la mia è finita"
Hasta siempre!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment