neuromuscular exercises
motion exercises that I do and I suggest are a personal interpretation of some exercises and tips learned from reading some books on the Feldenkrais method: self-education through movement. The Feldenkrais method starts from a basic consideration, perhaps as obvious as the egg of Columbus, is that all parts of our body structure (bones, muscles, tendons, nervous system, etc..) Are designed to move. Another consideration is less obvious is that in most cases, bad posture, which are often the cause of various ailments and pains, are determined by states of tension, which tries to reduce moving or deleting. If we feel sore because we have been long stationary, standing or sitting, we feel the need to walk to the tensions that cause stiffness. When we take a painful cramp in bed or because we are forced into an incorrect position, the only way to eliminate it is often to walk and move. I like to dance, I happened to dance even when I was in a state of crisis by a sore back, while I was dancing I did not hear any noise, movement, united state of mind to do something you like, was reduced in a natural way (without muscle relaxant drugs) responsible for the tensions of the pain. In fact, the analysis underlying the Feldenkrais Method are far more detailed and complex, and are described in detail in the book "The Feldenkrais Method" Moshe Feldenkrais wrote their own.
When I started I tried different exercises suggested by the documentation on the method developed by me. In the end I focused on two main periods of movement that I do regularly: The pendulum with the barbell on your knees and back.
The Pendulum
This exercise movement you do on your back, arms extended and extended and hands resting on the ground in order to keep your back securely in place; feet on the floor with your knees slightly bent, they swing their right and left legs, pushing the movement to touch terra con la gamba. Il movimento del bacino indotto dall’oscillazione delle gambe determina il leggero effetto di rotazione sulle vertebre, contribuendo a restituire flessibilità alla colonna vertebrale. Io considero questo movimento un vero e proprio toccasana per la colonna vertebrale.
Il bilanciere
Da seduto, con le gambe allungate in avanti, ci si lascia cadere indietro rotolando sulla schiena e alzando contemporaneamente le gambe fino a circa 45° tenendo le ginocchia leggermente piegate; il peso stesso delle gambe alzate aiuterà ad alzare di nuovo il busto ruotando sulla schiena in avanti, ritornando così in posizione di partenza. Proseguire così il movimento oscillatorio in avanti e indietro facendo pin on the spine. This exercise is a real massage your back muscles and the whole spine, but a massage given by a natural swing back and forth on the back. It 'also an exercise that tones and develops the abdominal muscles due to stress the abs to lift your upper body during the swing forward.
0 comments:
Post a Comment