Monday, August 6, 2007

What Weave Does By Lauren London

The Ten Commandments of Project Management

Il Decalogo del Project Management
Con questo nuovo Post intendo passare dal tema con cui ho aperto questo Blog, e cioè la mia esperienza with whom I have solved the problems of sciatica, a theme specifically vocational in nature, namely the Project Management. It 's a subject on which I had the opportunity to mature more than thirty years of experience at several medium and large public and private, especially in projects using advanced technologies. This theme has been written and published a lot, but the vast maggiornanza and proposals and publications come from experiences in Anglo American contexts. On this subject I think I can provide original contributions, since they are based on practical experiences made in Italy. In project management, what must be done, all right, in my opinion can be summarized ten-point, I thought about calling for a term that can be easily observed, the Ten Commandments of project management. A ten-point list that on the basis of our thirty years of experience in project management, summarizes briefly the main activities in which every project manager has to think every morning when he began his day's work.
1. Define and control the project's objectives.
2. Define the expected result and the final product
3. Develop the Business Case "project
4. Define the PBS and WBS
5. Formalize the decision to proceed
6. Definire l’organizzazione del progetto
7. Definire il piano operativo del progetto,
8. Assegnare le risorse ad ogni attività
9. Rilevare l'avanzamento e i consuntivi
10. Analizzare gli scostamenti e ripianificare

0 comments:

Post a Comment